Change Management Book Recommendations from our clubhouse room discussions.
1. Leading Exponential Change by Erich R. Bühler
2. Who Moved My Cheese by Spencer Johnson
3. Iceberg is Melting by John Kotter
4. Employee’s Survival Guide to Change by Jeffrey M. Hiatt
5. The Disruption Mindset by Charlene Li
6. Neuroscience for Leadership by Tara Swart et al
7. Change by Design by Tim Brown
8. The Road Less Traveled by Scott Peck
9. The Tao of Coaching by Max Landsberg
10. The Seven Arts of Change by David Edward Shaner
11. EMPOWERED: Ordinary People, Extraordinary Products by Marty Cagan
12. The Mind Of The Strategist by Kenichi Ohmae
Any favourites or additional contributions?
Join us on clubhouse for discussions on all things change management, and change management reinvented