About Masterminding Groups
Mastermind group sessions are held on any of the above John C. Maxwell Books. The power of masterminding lies in connecting and networking with like-minded individuals, who provide each other with a powerful combination of peer brainstorming, learning, accountability and support in a group setting where members can sharpen their personal, leadership and business skills.
My masterminds can help you achieve your desired goals and success!
- The purpose of a mastermind group is to bring together likeminded people who are dedicated and motivated to making effective and lasting changes
- This mastermind meets an hour a week, once a week, for 5 -8 weeks as we study various John C. Maxwell books
- The meetings are confidential and facilitated professionally by myself with a curriculum, and with complete respect for each participant’s privacy
- There is a level of commitment on my part to deliver the best material to you in the allotted time with the utmost standards of professionalism as well as a level of commitment on your part to come to each meeting on time, prepared and with a positive attitude.
- As we move through each lesson, as a group we will bring together our ideas and opinions that will help shape and mold our understanding of the material in a way that is far superior to simply reading a book on your own. We will be combining all of our minds to becoming a master mind.
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group includes:
- Increase your own experience and confidence
- Sharpen your leadership, business and personal skills
- Create real progress in your career or business and your life
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming
Format: Weekly group sessions are held over a specific period in-person or online with a facilitator.