You are Invited to join our FREE Mastermind Group Weekly on Mondays starting March 3 – 31, 2014 on
“The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership”
Book by John C. Maxwell
A Powerful and Dynamic way to
Elevate Your Leadership
– Create real progress in your personal, career or business life
– Add an instant and valuable support network
– Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming
What is a Mastermind Group (MMG)?
The power of masterminding lies in connecting and networking with like-minded individuals who provide each other with a powerful combination of peer brainstorming, learning, accountability and support in a group setting where members can sharpen their personal, leadership and business skills.
* It brings together like-minded people who are dedicated and motivated to making effective and lasting changes.
* We meet an hour a week, once a week, for 5 weeks to study the book.
* The meetings are confidential and run professionally with a curriculum and materials developed for the book
* As a facilitator, I am committed to delivering a great experience to ensure you get the most out of the sessions.
* As a group, we will bring together our ideas and experiences to help shape and mold our understanding of the material in a way that is far superior to simply reading a book on your own. We will be combining all of our minds to becoming a master mind!
When: Every Monday starting March 3 to March 31, 2014
Time: 6:30 pm – 7:45 pm
Location: Toronto Reference Library. 789 Yonge St. Room B-1, Lower Level. (Yonge & Bloor)
Cost: FREE ($4 per week contribution towards cost of venue)
Duration: 5 Weeks
Facilitator: Yvonne Ruke Akpoveta
REGISTER Below to Reserve your Spot!